Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is one of the most effective techniques for removing hair. It works on most of the body parts like legs, chin, bikini line and armpits to name a few. Getting a Laser hair removal done means you do not have to wait for long hours at your salon to get your legs and armpits waxed.
Many people say that after getting a laser hair removal done they find their skin to be red and irritation on their skin. This can only be possible if they did not take care of their skin after getting a laser hair removal done.
Below are some tips to take care of skin post laser session:
- You should not apply any makeup to the area.
- You are not allowed to go to any sauna or steam room. Also, avoid taking hot showers and swimming.
- Do not apply to make up to the affected area for the next 3 days after laser removal.
- Spraying perfume will make the skin itchier.
- Aloe Vera can be applied to soothe the skin.
- It is recommended that patients get the area shaved and trimmed before going in for laser hair therapy
- Experts recommend applying Vitamin E capsule on the area which has been swelled post surgery.
- A little bit of redness, or swelling is a common part of any surgery. It is how you deal with these things in a more smart way.